Attention! The event is covered by the hygiene regulations of the Ilmenau University of Technology. The 3G rule applies. In view of the SARS-CoV-2 containment measures, participants of the event must be vaccinated, recovered or officially tested (antigen or PCR).
Originally intended as a cozy alternative to partying, this year's ErstiGameNight offers you a few very special attractions. Besides different Escape-Rooms, a quiz show, werewolf rooms, as well as pen and paper adventures, we offer you various classic and modern board games. Furthermore, you can also look forward to a media room and table soccer. A range of snacks and drinks will also be available, so please do not bring your own.
Note: Please do not forget a badge, a mouth-nose protection and a smartphone for contact tracking! Your smartphone is also a condition of participation for the quiz show.
The entrance is free. After 9 pm the admission is stopped.
Of course, we adhere to a Corona-compliant hygiene concept during the event in order to minimize the risk of infection.
Thanks to the technical support of FEM e.V. it is now possible to attend the ErstiGameNight online. This is an additional offer for all those who don't want to or can't attend classroom events. Through the online version, you can explore our digital humboldt building with your avatar, network with other participants, try online games, and decode the Escape Room.
In general, you can play any available online game and entertain yourself in the Jitsi room. As a little suggestion, we have put together a few games for you here:
First, however, a few small notes on how it works:
- Ideally, you'll use a computer with a keyboard. However, tablets/smartphones with keyboards can also work.
- You will enter a digital world with other users. A camera and microphone are recommended for optimal communication. However, you do not necessarily need them to participate. Interactions with others may be boring without them, though.
- You control your avatar with the W, A, S and D keys or with the arrow keys.
- If something doesn't work, just reload the website or try a different internet browser.
- If your avatar approaches that of another person, you can talk to each other. In addition, there are Jitsi rooms where multiple participants are allowed.
- There are a number of interactions hidden on the map, you can access them by pressing the SPACEBAR.
- Also be on the lookout for the following fields: