You suspect to be infected with Covid-19? This is how you handle the situation:
- Avoid contact and stay at home
- Contact your family doctor or a Corona hotline (03628 738-888 or 116117) by telephone
- Follow the doctor's instructions (you may need to take a test)
- Wait for the results of an outpatient test (stay at home and avoid contact)
❗️ If the test is positive:
- Students of the TU Ilmenau must inform the Student Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 03677-69-2003 to 2005) immediately if the test result is positive
- Discuss the further procedure with your doctor.
❕ If the test is negative:
Continue to observe the AHA rules!
What is ErstiWoche?
To welcome the new students, an introductory week takes place every year in October at the TU Ilmenau. This week includes numerous cultural and leisure events, which are summarized under the term "ErstiWoche". They serve to get to know the city, your fellow students and of course the university and its campus. Fun and joy are guaranteed!
Of course we think about the Master students: Especially for you Master introductory days are offered. Since all of you have already completed a degree, an intensive introductory programme is no longer necessary for most of you. But if you still don't want to miss the fun of the ErstiWoche, you can of course take part in all ErstiWoche events.
Who organizes ErstiWoche?
The ErstiWoche is planned and organised by students for students. We call ourselves ErstiWochen-Orga (EWO for short) and are a department of the student council of the TU Ilmenau (StuRa for short). All members of the EWO are always easily recognizable by an orange ORGA shirt.
What do you find on this page?
On this page you will find information on the individual cultural and leisure events in the ErstiWoche. You will also find helpful links and tips for finding accommodation and you can find out about your tutors before the ErstiWoche.